Saturday, October 28, 2006

News!

Okay I am watering like a hose again. I have no idea why everytime I am in my house, I start to have runny nose. Yes, my nose puts on their running shoes.

Hahaha

That was super lame. But I am currently suffering sadly... that in my plight I am delusioned.

Btw, ytd I went to El-Sheik with my NUS module classmates and the Prof. I learnt how to dance to their Sufi music of 'zen(?)' I totally forgot what kind of genre that was and I smoked shisha (?). It was spicy sweet and I totally suck at smoking. I breathe in and breathe out through the pipe... thus, wasting smoke. I lamented that I am not a natural smoker, I am a failure... and everyone said that there was good... -_- even my Prof. Yay! One more thing he can add to his list of me: I basically like to laugh all the time during his lessons and I am not a natural smoker. Sighz...

I have quarrelled with Russell twice since the last blog entry. I think it is twice cos I kind of forget everytime we argue. We argue over very silly stuff... the worst kind is dota!!!! That reminds me... My birthday is coming soon! Yay!

I have been sleeping a lot these past days! I get tired very easily that I will just collapse on my bed even though I have not done anything strenuous. It is quite tedious but I just love to sleep. Heh...

I have to go. My nose is killing me.

Sorry for short update.

Btw! Aileen's baby was born on 20 Oct 06! Such a cutie! Heres a pic! His name is Christopher Soh Ning Ge!

No comments: