I am really really upset now.
I said one of the worst things I can ever say to someone and that is killing me. Maybe it wasn't him that wasn't good enough but me for him.
I don't know. These few days I have been pondering. Brooding for the matter about an alternate history that Junwen has so nicely sliced down. With a sharp sword that leaves a nice clean cut of amputation.
What exactly am I holding on? To past youth and to past dreams?
Everyday is a new dream dying. Maybe not all old dreams are for the best right? And nobody has the right to say that somebody has cheated them of his character. Because it is in each person sovereign right to behave in a way that they want that shouldn't be dictated.
And everything can be explained through Sociology. Or will soon be explained by sociology. Beck and Beck-Geisham talks about the chaos of love and how two people who are independent try to chart a life course together.
I got to go to school now.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment