I hate you bitch.
Everything you have is a facade.
You have no friends and you delude everyone into pitying you. All you can do is cry and cry and cry.
I hate this sort of weakness. You do not deserve any pity. Despite what I know about how depressed people always rant, I never have the patience for them.
To me, you wanted to be like that. You can't make any effort to try to prevent yourself from getting hysterical. You lack confidence, you lack faith, you lack trust and all you want to do is rely on yourself. When you finally realise that your self is a piece of useless shit, then you start crying and hoping people will notice you.
Well, I have seen my worst enemies react like that and least of all, would I expect such a low down scum behaviour from you. You always create tension, you always try to imagine the worst.
You can never be free. No matter how you run, no matter how your 'dream' guy will take you away, you will still be in this state of mind. You will be jealous, afraid of the future, unable to adapt to anything new. Why do you think your guy wants to accompany you to the Uni overseas?
COS YOU CAN'T MAKE IT BY YOURSELF.
Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying.
Cos every damn fucking whimper makes me want to strangle you. Makes me want to slap you. Makes me want to silence you.
Why?
Cos how can you of all people be like that?
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment