Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sian2

And so my doom is sealed with my essay as an offering. A sacrifice that is not worthy of myself... a cup full of stale wine, a bowl full of stale bread. Not pleasing, not convincing of my sincere fruits. A waste compared to my draft. =(

Getting traumatised reading Poetics of Love by Jeanette Winterson. I cannot reconcile myself to sex, yet alone lesbian sex. I take quite awhile to digest...

I am sorry Marilyn I couldn't lunch with u. Piaed my essay so late until I was still sleeping when u called. Argh. So groggy. Not to mention, I also asked my bf to call me in the morning. And he called me twice. I apparently gave him some philosophical theory that A moment is not how u spend it but how u make it or something along those lines. He was apparently very inspired. Considering I was in a delirious mood and have no recollection of much of the convo, I can't really tell what induced me to say tt. What a case of dreams come thru when u slp. Hence, I am only smart when I sleep. =)

Tired. German test tmr. Bummer

Wanted to write out a poem but my mind is gone.....

No comments: