Oh yes... Loser Victoria is still up, doing my essay. I slept for like 9 hours yesterday but I am still tired. Sigh... Macs is coming soon. I'm in the TV room with Lynette and JAesson. Jaesson is currently concussed on the sofa... Lynette is proofreading her essay. An Indian guy is watching loud TV while another guy who has been here earlier is still typing furiously at his laptop.
I am really tired... =).
Geraldine! Lolx... it wasn't meant to be funny but I'm glad I made u laugh. =D Haha...well Macs came and I have finished all my food. So happy now... =D Food makes me happy tho I often skip it when it is inconvenient. Heh.. Junwen is helping me proof-read my shit... I feel so bad. Must get him cheesecake! Oh he is sending it back to me... heh.
Haha it suxed. Need to change. Sian
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment