I guess Kheng Yong is not a bad guy, tho I din manage to tell him the full story. Oh... I did say Cat High's reputation was saved by just 3 guys: Russell, Leon and Kelvin Chew. I guess Kheng Yong, you made it in too! Lolx...So its 5 guys: Russell, Leon, Kelvin Chew, Jason and Kheng Yong.
Perhaps why I show sure intense hatred of Cat High is because you can either be here or there. You are either nice or not. So I treat all with suspicion until I really know you. I think that applies to all guys. It was because of an experience I saw in sec1 with boys in my church.
As you can tell from today, I am brutal with people I don't like. I do not like if you have the biggest mouth and like to boast. I do not like if you tear my frenz down( I am a fiercely loyal fren). I do not like it if you have no respect for Girls. I do not like if you think money makes the world go round. I do not like traitors. I do not like people who impose their will on me. Yes, it is difficult to be my fren. =) Cos of all these sets of criteria and haha, my already prevalent prejudice with guys, it makes me harder to have guy frenz.
Guy schools of reputation with me
Chinese High: WeiYang(kor) and Yuanshuo
Raffles Institution: Homework(prejudice), Roy Chan and Junwen
ACS(I):Mark Ng
Its stupid to have this but yes, I am a stupid girl.
And yes, Kheng Yong. You have read me correctly. My brutal front is prevalent in my independent nature. I know what I want, I know my morals, I know my virtues and I know what i want from my friends. Yes, sure I get deviated but my other half helps me maintain faith in my integrity. I act wacky in a situation I have no control. Yes, I love to have fun especially all times. It keeps me happy, it keeps me out of conflicts and I keep blood pressure low. In all, both personalities are integral in me. When the situation calls for it, I will be independent and brutal. But, I will get my job done. In other times of......(fill in the blanks), I will just be weird, immature and crazy. ^_^! The world is so sad and serious already.
You want to major in Econs or Pol Sci? Wow! Same here! I know you will get what you want. For this is my analysis: You are a true blue Cat High guy. You have deep thoughts and reflect alot on life and your actions. You are passive, disliking to get into conflicts and trying to mediate. However, you prefer to remain on the sidelines, believing that the matter is best solved if left alone. You are true to your promises. You are helpful and independent. You like having fun cos u believe that is how life should be. =) Correct me if I am wrong. Plus, you uphold the idea of a Cat High gentleman. That is assuming yuo read this...
Argh! I know that Russell and I look like siblings. Jaime was like.. Oh so that is your brother? Chey! I thot that was your boyfriend. -_-! Um.... haha! Oh wellz. You ain't the first.
There is so much I want to write. And yet, I can't. I do not like to put myself forward. And I do not like to make the wrong deduction.
It is so wrong.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment