I have just finished my tutorial and yes, I'm bored. I am now rotting at chatterbox, trying to dl a mix from Roy but as usual, I can't get it. So I am waiting for him to pass me the cd.
In his words:
endure. excel. says:
there will always be a nxt time
endure. excel. says:
it'll be days
endure. excel. says:
weeks
endure. excel. says:
months
endure. excel. says:
but there'll be
I told him to just invite me to his wedding. =) He said its gonna take forever. Oh well... thats not my fault. =) Btw, everyone seems to be talking about r/s nowadays thanks to my nick: If two lovers go to NUS, they will find happiness forever. =) Aww...
Just heard of another breakup. Gagz. =X I am going crazy.
I have changed my nick already: The thing separating us from NUS is U from NS
It is true even if I am just punning on the word but hey, creativity! I said I am a genius and Roy said yes yes vic u are... I miss all my JC guys! Um....not all but all my good frens. Hmz.. tho my first encounter with Roy was a sms full of vulgarities. =) sent to the wrong person! Funny, he still rmbs it.
Glad I am not in SMU cos I won't be able to pun! HAHA and use the Love Hina main theme etc... I guess he is happy I am in NUS. I think. SMU... is it the right choice? But if NO NUS, NO USP! Nooooooooooooooooo..... I love USP!
I hate these mournful mornings...
Russell, hope you are well at your patrol field camp and you didn't cramp! =)
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment