Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Perhaps

Did I ever mention that today was a special sort of day, one year ago? I didn't right? =) well it is...

There are so many breakups and divorces happening. If I do become a sociologist, I might do a thesis on this. =) I am interested in the conception of love. How do couples know when they are feeling empty inside? How do they know when the r/s is going nowhere?

Ying Tat says its natural death. Once the initial rush is over, there are two ways ppl can go. One is to commit yourself and be convinced that person is the one. The other is to consider it a moment of folly, pyscho yourself until you wanna fall out with the person. =/. He says thats why he thinks my r/s with my bf is very strong. good. can last thru NS.

Seriously, Russell and I have been through alot. So many fights in JC to patch up the holes in the r/s, so many compromises. I think I believe in getting to the root of the prob...while Russell reflects in his own time. I am impulsive, but I hope I am getting better. It seems almost... stagnant if u dun fight. The French believe a good marriage is having a good fight(misquote) but yeah. Yet, sometimes it drains you. I think what Russell and I need is some quiet time now so that we can readily update each other on what is happening. I know he is in OCS, growing deaf. He is trying for the air grading(for me, sighz) and he is at Platoon Field camp now.

AND THERE IS SOCIAL NIGHT! NOOOOOOOOOO! I'm sorry. I'm sorry! What did i ever do to you?

Sighz. I don't know why I am missing him alot. Its just. Hmz.

Perhaps.

Pls come back.

OH! btw, From SJI: We have Ying tat!
Cat High guys and other schools, pls source below this entry Lolx.

No comments: