Friday, August 19, 2005

=)

I'm so happy. I kept tossing and turning in bed due to worrying abt CORS. Its one of the most excruciating times of my life. And when I woke up, what is the first message I see?

Rus: I did it.... Guess whos back n missing his baby... 6:39am

That did it man! =) I'm so happy now!

I was quite sad ytd, maybe cos I knew he was uncontactable. Sighz. Can U imagine what would happen when he goes to Brunei? I don't quite think I can survive? But I've got to! Its my Uni exams!

Exam TimeTable
SC1101E
19 Nov 2005
Morning

EC1101E
21 Nov 2005
Afternoon

HY1101E
22 Nov 2005 ( Russell leaves Singapore on 7th Nov, one day b4 our anniversary and comes back on 22 Nov)
Evening

And this is my uni timetable. I didn't get my Mon tutorials, hence I'm so free on Monday! Argh! Just so painful. =(
















I think I must really adapt to when he is not here. =) can't let myself feel sad. But when I'm sad and silent, I become antisocial and that might do wonders for my work!

BUt as proven ytd, I was more concerned on playing my computer game. But, my mouse kept giving me probs so yupz.

I guess many of the guys in USP now know I am attached. Thanks to my colourful background on my laptop. Uh huh. For those who have seen it... Its the same as my blog. =) little wonder why people won't guess. Heh heh. =) I love Russell.

Oh yeah. There is something wrong with my laptop speakers. Sianz

No comments: