Yes... the oh so wonderful CORS system is down... thanks to the oh so wonderful bandwidth of the oh so wonderful NUS...
Was Outside Computer labs in Level 6 Block ADM. I forgot to get my mini cd player and my SMART PIN card, hence I am unable to actually login and join the maddening crowd in clogging up the oh so wonderful CORS. <-------- written in the morning
Hmz... Russell... is now at Exercise Spade. He is his exercise PC... I dunno why he is always tioing all these appointments... which causes him many nights with 3 hours of sleep... for eg ytd. He called me at like 1.50am as he had just finished his meeting. All his men were asleep except his officers and his assitant PC... Sighz. He had a lot of planning and he woke up MUCh earlier than his men too. Plus he is armscot ic? too... Hmz.. he is holding quite a lot of appointments. I hope he can handle and not burn out.
You know something? I wish I had money. I really wish I do.
ARgh.
Quite pissed over this issue. I don't feel like coming home and I should go give tuition. Its... I wish i got the scholarship. I don't mind sacrificing my entire life to the army... so tt I can have money now...
Maybe I was raised with it... and now that I can't have it. I just. Sigh.
And no pocket money too. Oh yeah... and don't tell anyone. Bullshit.
Dinner and dance is just like 9 days away...and everything is not ready. I've never really chionged anything this fast before. I'm having an aversion to planning now.
Hoped to join soccer. I can't just keep listening to you. Its my life. I find that I am too guai. Afraid of u. The family may look good but only cos we want it to be good. I dun deny there is shit.... but u do. But apparently... we are the shit. Only to you.
Argh. I'm sorry but I need to rant.
The dinner and dance is stressing me out!... All the decorations etc. My USP writing module on evolution is also mentally exhaustive. Not sure if I can take it.
Life is tough.
Took another tickle.com quiz
Dynam1cs, the best Zodiac Match for your personality is Scorpio
Scorpio, the Scorpion (October 24 to November 22): This powerful and passionate partner is just your type. Initially, a Scorpio may catch your eye with their confidence and determination. But as you get to know them, you're even more likely to be drawn to the firmness of your Scorpio's convictions and the strength of their desires. People born under this sign often have magnetic personalities. They're also usually able to communicate with a great intensity of emotion. Be aware, because of Scorpios' strong, passionate natures, they sometimes have a tendency to become jealous or critical. However, a Scorpio's love can also be exceptional in its depth and potency. In the bedroom, you'll likely find the Scorpion to have a high libido that keeps them sexually charged. In general, Scorpios are people who feel deeply and react strongly to their emotional perception of the world around them.
Shit! I'm in love with myself!
Sigh! I miss Russell alot...
Why do people marry? Why do people want to marry young? Why do some guys want to marry at 21 when most of them wanna commit at 30? Why do girls want to marry young?
Dynam1cs, the thing you need most in a relationship is Deep Connection
In your ideal relationship you and you partner would be deeply and passionately connected. This sense of intimacy is really important for you. As is the need for certain rules and an understanding of who wields the power in your relationship. But regardless of how this works, your deep need for this kind of closeness will ultimately drive your relationship.
Haha... i think its quite true. I like it to reach a psychic level... and yupz.. I like to read my partner's mind... and I like to know that Russell can read my mind that sometimes we need not say anything at all..
Your Man
less "the one" 7/10 more "the one"
There's definite potential here — he just might be "the One"! Maybe it's too early to tell if this is really "Mr. Wonderful," but it sounds like you've found someone great. There's no strict definition of love, but there are some things to think about that might help you to discover if this relationship is meant to last. Do your best qualities seem to shine when he's around? Do you find yourself overlooking pet peeves just because he's the guilty party? Do you feel all warm and fuzzy just thinking about him, even when he's not there? When you think about your future, is he in the picture? These are just a few of the good signs.
There's no easy recipe for a long-lasting relationship, but you've found some of the main ingredients. Chemistry is definitely a great foundation. Then you add some trust, communication, and respect. Of course, a dollop of humor and a generous amount of romance make it much more satisfying. There are many more things you can add to make it better, but that depends on the needs of the relationship and the individuals. The two of you have clearly mastered some key elements and seem well on your way to building a loving, long-lasting relationship. If, however, you have some doubts about him, or if this relationship isn't truly what you want, listen to your inner voice. "Forever" shouldn't be taken lightly. Try to explore your fears and concerns thoroughly. And, remember, if he's not "the One", that's okay, because you'll find someone who is even better for you. It's a win-win situation!
Geraldine is getting married by Saturday, July 26, 2008.
Marilyn is getting married by Saturday, July 18, 2009.
I'm getting married by Saturday, August 1, 2009.
GERALDINE IS GETTING MARRIED first! Lolx.. she has 3 years! Marilyn and I have only 4 years lolx... haha! Its so fun!
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment