It is Sunday.
Yesterday was your birthday. Your 19th birthday. We went out and spent a wonderful afternoon together. Even if we din manage to watch a movie...or we din even manage to eat the choclates, but yeah, I hoped you enjoyed spending time with me. I hoped you enjoyed your present even if I din spend much money...but poured all my love into it... I hoped u enjoyed listening to it at the Esplanade... Sighz. I hope you really liked it. We cut cake at your place and I looked at your baby pictures, admiring how... cute you are. Sorry i couldn't kiss you... cos I was afraid your parents would see... But hopefully one day I won't be afraid... and can kiss you freely. But until then...
Today... haha we went beach road. I was helping you carry the basket while you tossed stuff inside. A family with the father, mohter and son were nearby. The father, espying on us, told his son who is most likely pri5, Next time when you are in the army, you come here and bring your girlfriend along so she can help carry your basket and you just throw stuff in. I realised he was toking abt me and I gave them a bewildered smile which set the whole family off laughing. Nice to koe I was the butt of a joke.. hmz. Haha... AT least I am useful. Sighz... we went to AMK later and got ur stuff at popular... before ur parents brought the whole family for dinner at Jacks' Place. Sighz.
You are gone. YOU ARE GONE!
REALITY IS COMING BACK!
You are gone. The dream has ended. I am awake. Until Saturday... I can dream again..
SIghz! My laptop is being serviced. I'm going back to pgp... I hope to blog when I get my laptop back. I koe tt... yeah. I'm heartbroken now.
WRITING DRAFT AND DINNER N DANCE.
How can I live? Can saturday come faster?
I'm proud of you my exercise Spade PC... I know you did a wonderful jobs. I dun even need to hear your officers praise you.
I know.
And I'm missing you like crazy now...
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment