Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Everything I own by Bread

Hey people, I'm off to Malaysia before coming back on Friday and heading for my church Confirmation Camp.

Sometimes you just take each other for granted. Sometimes you expect to be doing everything with each other. But I guess all love songs and romance are bullshit cos it never really works out in real life.

Here is a song Everything I own by Bread

You sheltered me from harm.
Kept me warm, kept me warm
You gave my life to me
Set me free, Set me free
The finest years I ever knew
were all the years I had with you

I would give anything I own,
Give up me life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own,
just to have you back again.

You taught me how to love,
What its of, what its of.
You never said too much,
but still you showed the way,
and I knew from watching you.
Nobody else could ever know
the part of me that can't let go.

I would give anything I own,
Give up me life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again.

Is there someone you know,
you're loving them so,
but taking them all for granted.
You may lose them one day,
someone takes them away,
and they don't hear the words you long to say

I would give anything I own,
Give up me life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

hihi.. just felt like leaving u a comment.. i'm still reading your blog! =) haven't seen u in such a long time.. when will u b free for dinner? hehe..