I'm sitting at home, moping because I can't get any job. The min. months they want to employ is 3 months? I'm only available for 1 month. I'm feeling a little down that I got rejected. =(
Sometimes either I'm not trying hard enough or I am suay but all I can say now is I need a damn job but can't get.
But I got the FASS Mentorship Programme. I don't whether to laugh or to cry. Oh well, with lemons coming, hopefully Copenhagen would be as sweet as candy cos I sure damn hope I get the NUS overseas award, seeing that I'm really short of cash. Haix.
I am kind of worried I don't have enough money to spend over there.
I'm so worried about lots of stuff.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi vic! I shall post a love note here. I lov you!
I also think we should go dota soon. Like at Selegie, where girls play for free 1 mnth as long as there's a guy around and it's nt public holidays. Tell me what u think
-Aileen
hello vic!
im worried about a lot of stuff too! like having no cash to spare in yale (perhaps spending 100 USD at the strand and at virgin records has something to do with it)
im also worried about having to read 2 books and watch 2 films in one day.
grin. i miss you all!
Post a Comment