I hate Morgana Prime. Everyone is so unfriendly... especially in my faction: Pacifica. All those pros like to scold newbs like me or noobs even. According to WY, there is a difference between newbs and noobs. Newbs are people new to the game. Noobs are people who have been playing but don't listen to instructions etc. Now, I am new to the game. Even if I am level 28, I still have no idea how and when and where I should poc. POC = Point of Control.
Everyone has a damn regiment where they are brothers etc etc -cough cough- and they help each other out. Problem is how can I be a pro if people just scold me all day and call me wulu? WULU = to people with no regiment and thats me! Because I am so lousy and papery. I still don't understand what they mean by play well. Play well= to when you bring out your units? How you fight with your units? -_- I still can't catch any balls about it. I mean I think I play okay but its all about teamwork too. I cannot one man defend the poc myself! Sometimes these pros are just so full of themselves that they forget that people like me need help in guarding and poccing. But noooooo they just take the piss by scolding wulus and saying we suck. Of course we suck. You were mining their portal when we were trying to sit. You were chasing other aircrafts instead of hunting the stupid pigeons that were bombing us.
And I hate being known as an wulu. What kind of brotherhood is that? It is like next time when I rein for help, I would go WULUS wanted... no slobs allowed please. Maybe I should have a new lingo for regi people and pros. It would just be SLOBS cos 1) They are all too lazy to help ppl like me 2) They think they are the elite 3) They look down on others. Actually I wanted SOB = Sons of Bastards but oh well... Am I being sourgrapes? I don't think so. These people are mean to the core like they have no other lives but to be mean.
Take WY for example. He is a totally different person in Shattered Galaxy. More fierce and gives no chances... Thats why cannot play with him on SG... but he still helps to explain. I think one day I go to his place and see how he play la.
For now, I will just bitch about these SOBs and hope they go away.
Yeah right
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment