I have lived through 56 of these 99 things
Message: Put numbers in the boxes instead of x's
(ex. 1, 2, 3, 4,)repost as "I have lived through
_ of these 99 things. "
[1] I have read a book before
[2] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping. (1mile=1.6km?)
[x] I have been to Canada.
[3] I have been on some sort of sports team.
[x] I have watched cartoons for hours before
[x] I have tripped UP the stairs.
[x] have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[x] have been snowboarding/skiing.
[4] I have played ping pong.
[5] I swam in the ocean.
[6] I have been on a whale watch.
[7] I have seen fireworks.
[x] I have seen a shooting star.
[x] I have seen a meteor shower.
[x] I have almost drowned.
[8] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear.
[9] I have listened to one cd over & over & over again.
[x] I have had stitches.
[x] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[10] I have stayed up til 6am doing homework/projects.
[11] I currently have a job.
[x] I have been ice skating.
[12] I have been rollerblading.
[x] I have fallen flat on my face.
[13] I have tripped over my own two feet.
[x] I have been in a fist fight.
[14] I have played videogames/com for more than 3 hours straight.
[15] I have watched The Power Rangers before.
[16] I do / have attended Church regularly.
[17] I have played truth or dare.
[18] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[19] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[20] I've called someone stupid. And meant it.
[21] I've been in a verbal argument.
[22] I've cried in school.
[23] I've played basketball on a team.
[x] I've played softball on a team.
[x] I've played football on a team.
[24] I've played soccer on a team.
[x] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[x] I've swam on a team.
[25] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
[x] I've bungee jumped.
[x] I've climbed a rock wall before.
[x] I've lost more than $20.
[26] I've called myself an idiot
[27] I've called someone else an idiot
[28] I've cried myself to sleep
[x] I've had (or have) pets.
[29] I've owned a Spice Girls cd. and or tape
[30] I've owned a Britney Spears cd[surprise!]
[31] I've owned an N*Sync cd[surprise-r!]
[32] I've owned a Backstreet Boys cd[surprise-st]
[x] I've mooned someone
[x] I've sworn at someone in authority.
[x] I've been in the schoolnewspaper / insights.
[33] I've been on TV.
[34] I've eaten sushi.
[x] I've been on the other side of a waterfall
[34] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
[35] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[x] I've watched the 3 Stooges at least once.
[x] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[36] I've watched Looney Tunes before.
[x] I've been stuffed into a locker
[37] I've been called a geek.
[38]I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
[39] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
[40] I've met a celebrity / music / TV artist.[at i-contact! Haha i got an autograph for my mum]
[41] I've written poetry.
[x] I've been arrested
[42] I've been attracted to someone much older than me. [Sir]
[43] I've been tickled till I've cried
[44] I've tickled someone else until they cried
[45] I've had / have siblings
[46] I've been to a rock concert. [Does Michael Jackson count?]
[47] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it
[48] I've been in a play[I was a tree!]
[x] I've been picked last in gym class
[x] I've been picked first in gym class or so.
[49] I've been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
[50] I've cried in front of my friends
[51] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages
[x] I've freaked out over a sports game.
[x] I've vomited in public.
[52] I've washed someone else's vomit
[x] I've ran away.
[53] I've had a stalker
[54] I've had a fight with someone on txt
[x] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face
[55] I've been in a car accident
[56] I've forgiven someone who has done something bad to me.
[x] I've personally seen someone die
[x] I've been confronted by a police officer but got away
[x] I've lost someone who meant the world
Haha... I needed to do this.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment