Monday, August 21, 2006

Numb pain

Those few hours were a sign of dark times. PUB said it was a major power failure that resulted in 6 blocks of Braddell View with no electricity. Yes, lucky no one was caught in the lift today. But climbing 23 flights of stairs is no joy. I was wheezing at the end of it. And it was quite depressing to watch the absence of light grow stronger. Candles, torches and laptop light were simply not good enough to match the glorious presence of electricity!

Send my love to Edison.

Anywayz, I had a funny day. First I took a lift from my parents to suntec and boarded 10. I had Islam where I was feeling apprehensive [i will describe this later]. Afterwards, I had Social Methods [and I fell asleep] and I met Stephanie Neubronner from Church! I then had Sociology of Family and met Xiao Mei, my AJ Choir Senior. I took bus 151 home with her and changed to 156 where I met Kelly's sis from Church. 0.o~ I got down at Braddell and met Chan(?) who I just realised is Bela's [my sec 3 and 4 classmate]. Chan is in USP Year 4 and a sociology major too!

What a really exciting/shocking/surprising day! It was kind of fun to catch up on old gossip with Xiao Mei! But the only thing lacking was meeting Russell who is off for ATEC. boo~

And I guess I feel disappointed that you seemed to have told an untruth. For even though I might have reacted differently, I feel you shouldn't have maybe said that. I might have misinterpreted or what but I guess I also feel touched you would lie in the fear of losing me. But I would rather we will never lie anymore, never shout at each other and get angry.

And and... argh

I CANNOT WAIT FOR 1 DEC 2006! RUSSELL ORDS!

No comments: