Dear Blog,
I have been neglecting you. Yes, I do know I always have stuff to blog about. Nay, not always about my life but my thoughts. But somehow, every night when I go online, I lose all interest. I play DOTA or I surf hollywood gossips. But tonight, I guess I need to spend some time with you.
I have been giving some serious thought to my age and with the clamouring of my mum for me to become more ladylike, I began to see myself in new light.
In fact, it is greying light.
For I feel old when:
1) I sing Captain Planet and my brother bursts 'Lame!'
2) I watch Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney and not recognising any of the characters
3) When the advert for WinX showcases the evolution of fairies from helpful and delicate creatures to mean fighting machines
4) When I read Asterix and Tintin comics
5) When I can't rollerblade very well
6) When I think of the time when I hated boys and now am in a relationship
And more.
But those are saved when my decaying mind works.
Speaking of decaying, I found a poem about Physics that I made for my J2 Physics teacher. Here goes.
To Ms Ong,
Who would have thought of finding a maiden so fair,
In Ampere, Kelvin and Moles of air?
With vectors and scalars to bring new meaning to words,
Precision and Accuracy to us, vulgar herds.
With s=ut + ½ at2,
Projectile motion ensures that I do get there!
The Laws of Newton I gladly align,
Of momentum, reaction, the maddening kind.
Forces hide under its cloak of moments,
Work, Energy, Power fight for their torments!
Who’d have thought that F = mω2r,
When all I imagined were of circles too rare?
G Field, E Field, who’s da man?
Indeed, pV= nRT shows its hand!
Thermodynamics, my energy conserve,
Even in Simple Harmonic, this graph[I have probs uploading this graph but this is the SHM Energy graph], it serves
Damping, Resonance so unalike,
Nodes and antinodes go take a hike!
Coherence and its dsinθ,
Makes its nλ come quickly thither.
Capacitance, Current, Circuits and laws,
Hold on a minute, while my brain slowly thaws!
Who cares about Flux, Weber and faraday,
When Fleming with his hands seizes the day!
Yet, if I could be stepped up and stepped down,
Rectification of me can sure help the town.
Saturation brings out my negative feedback,
Inverting, non-inverting those things I lack!
Charged Particles surmise what particles do,
And never be frightened when I say boo!
Quantum realized how my work functions,
Apparently my threshold stops at liposuction!
Alas, my mass defect, my mc2,
How much longer must I then bear?
Before A levels, my brain decays,
Spontaneous, random, my half-life remains.
=) I just laughed my head off reading it. In fact, it comes from every physics topic in the A Levels! Haha...
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment