I am having such a madcap life!
DOTA is one of the only things keeping me going on. Firstly, about one week back, we had a mega earth-shaking party at Aileen's! I had so much damn fun! I made new friends like Aileen's church fren Marcus... I met Greg like long time ago plus I know Amanda from 1503 anyway. I made more DOTA friends like Qin Long and Chaur Jyh (I think thats how you spell it... Geraldine I think you know him...) Dammit! DOTA was fun cos I could own... though now, it was bad cos I was picking on Greg and he is a little bit noobish.
But the last game, the next morning, [yes, we stayed over] Marcus and I took Qin Long, Chaur Jyh and Greg. We could hold out! Lol... until we had to clear the tables for morning roti prata!... Shiok ah! And and... sighz! Saturday was just fantastic! Everyone looked so pretty and happy. Haha... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish you both the best and the bestest of both worlds. Stay happy and try to keep an unstressed time k! Love ya lots.
I love all my friends. Individually and as a community. USP won't be the same without you guys. I won't be the same without you guys.
Sighz... so many things to write... no words to explain.
lonely
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment