Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sianz. Dunno

After my whine that nobody comments on my blog... I was pleasantly surprised to find a comment on my prev entry... and realised it was a comment I made on Gera's blog!

WTH! I was wondering that perhaps somebody was nice to comment and in the end, it turned out to be a false alarm plus indicating to me how screwed BLOGGER is... dammit...

Nvm, I spent today helping RUssell write his speech. \/ ^^ \/ yeah... haha he is going to give it to his officer and ask who can do a better speech hee... lol...

We ate at JAcks Place and realised the floats of Chingay were at AMK... wow! But of course it doesn't feature everybody la... no dance performers etc =) but at least I got to spend time with my bf.

I realised we don't quarrel that much now... we argue... over things like what I study at Democratic Possibilities in Singapore. I'm not kidding and we can take like 2 hours arguing and basically him talking me down. Haha... but I guess its fun. Better than arguing like why don't you take me shopping or smth.

But Junwen says I'm low maintenance cos I hate 1) JEWELLERY 2) CLOTHES 3) SHOPPING and I get happy eating 1) POMELOS 2) AGAR AGAR Jelly

Speaking of which, Junwen says this blog layout is NOT good with Mozilla. Geraldine says it isn't good with Safari.

-cries-

Sianz. Don't know what to do next.

No comments: