Haha... I wanted to post like ytd but didn't Sigh.
Anyway, USP is in TENNIS IFG SEMI FINALS... no thanks to me. I played my game and lost 9-0... hahah in 2nd Men's SIngles.. but I played horribly. I knew it, God knew it, everyone knew it.
Sighz. Tennis. A sport I love and hate. Love cos I like the feeling. Hate cos I never can win.
Looking at my old blog posts now... SO much for Homework. Seriously. I wonder if he knows now. And secondly, how many 0503 guys know.
Anyway, last night, Russell called me before going back to outfield. I was asleep and apparently, he asked, 'Did I wake you up dear?' I replied, 'Why do you call for the sake of calling?' He answered, 'What you mean I call you for the sake of calling?'
Omg. I truly love my bf. I really do. But in that comatose state, I have no idea why I launched into that mode! OMG! OMG! And yeah, I don't rmb anything at all except him saying, 'What you mean I call you for the sake of calling?' I only rmbed he was very angry. And when I woke up, I thot it was a dream until I saw the calls history. I was like OH SHIT!
Anyway, ytd ytd night I had a dream.
I am in trauma.
What do you think of a world where everything was separated? Something like the Handmaiden's Tale. Families are being separated, loved ones separated and you slaved for a government who controls you.
In the other side, where you are still young, not being married yet, you are kept in a supposed toy store. Where the young ones play and the older ones stock up the toystore... ANy reminder? Yes, you have only 15 min toilet breaks and a Guardian who ensures you do... Plus, they squirt eyedrops at you that filmed up and ultimately makes u blind... but some know how to dodge these...
I didn't get these eyedrops once but like 5 times. One day, I was secretly sorting out my family's passports (My familiy were caught whilst travelling) and I was just musing over old days. No one was awake yet and I think I was hatching a plan to escape. Suddenly, Russell came over in secret from his camp, saying he got a nights out and he wanted to bring me somewhere... and we smuggled ourselves out and hid around. He wanted to bring me to climb up a tower but in the end, we couldn't as we were deviated by a group of young kids. I had to be back by 6am and so had to rush.
That day, they brought me over to the Belltower where they didn't squirt your eyes cos you are of age. But before that, they squirted mine. I can still rmb the smell of those eyedrops... and I finally met my parents. Apparently everyone had the Belltower was organising a revolt. There was a feast going on and I ate to my heart's content. I guess there wasn't much work to be done here cos everyone has some other hidden agenda... but I rmbed Aileen found a cure for the film on one's eyes... it was some egg mixture and funnily, I could see so clearly after a long period. Finally. I guess its some symbolic thing of me unable to see what was happening around me.
I helped a bit in the organising before I got sent back to the toy store.. and when I got back, the Belltower was in flames and the Guardians were shouting, 'Traitors! Treachary! They will get what they deserve!' ( To me, I think we were losing) and then someone squirted my eyes again... before a guardian said, 'We need to control from the family...' When I imagined how my family was dying at the Belltower, I finally understood why. And feared.
With a warped vision, I feared.
Sighz. SO much for nice sleep. I woke up feeling fearful.
haha... Junwen says I can go and create a novel on short stories of my dreams. Heh.
Actually can lor.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment