Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What happened?

I had a fun time before watching Fearless... Alex's fren was collecting the tics as he booked from Phone.

I looked at a sign... and said, 'OMG! Its NC16!'

Alex: So? We are all above 16... can la...

I: Sure ah... (I'm really asking for it man!)

Then, the cashier said... Can I please look at your ICs?

And everyone stared at me! Hahah... Alex was like WAT? Heehee... they gave their EZ link...Russell gave his like pri sch EZ link cos his 11B was at home... and I gave my NUS MATRIC CARD!

Lol... i really asked for it sia.

Talking to a number of people I would never talk to. Like suddenly, Irving msged me... I guess my nick scared him! Then Pak who was telling me lots of fun stuff abt the SAF... Wenchuan... and lastly... Zherui.

The guy who has I admit intrigued me cos of his really funny ways. Serious! You should listen to how Russell describes him. I thot he might be another Leon... but I guess there can never be another Leon. I quite miss talking to him. I miss the prior days of old when I could just call him and talk as long as I did with Kelvin. But But... I dunno...

What happened to Leon?

No comments: