Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Coupley thing

Ok! I admit. After all my ranting about sleeping, I didn't sleep in the end. I was playing cards... it was a German card game called 'Traitor' and it took quite long. Lol... I was second last hahah! =D I had a prob playing it cos my ethics did not allow me to betray my side. Haha and that totally defeated the purpose!

I miss Russell. A lot. Haha... Had a great time with him ytd. I miss him now.

I just came back from dinner with the gang at Holland V. I met Marilyn and Fabian... the loving couple! Woot~ They look so sweet together. =) QUite happy for them. Only thing is I was talking nonsense but I rmbed I told Fabian he cannot Bully Marilyn. Hahah

Anyway, I was reading Jayce's blog about couples... on Focus on the Family by Dr. James Dobson
Did you know that research shows that this same principle explains why many marriages fail to hang together for a lifetime? That's the conclusion Dr. Desmond Morris, who spent years trying to determine why some couples have difficulty experiencing true intimacy together. Morris found that the problem can usually be traced to their dating days when the bond between these young men and women fail to develop. And what interfered with that bond? It was the tendency to rush into physical intimacy too early in the relationship. Instead of taking the time to know each other - to talk, laugh, and share their lover's secrets - they begin passionately kissing on their first date and were in bed shortly thereafter. This rush to sexual experimentation actually interferes with the development of emotional intimacy and it continues to weaken the maritial bond even years later.

I was kind of thinking about it and wondered if Russell and I will have the prob. But as what Rus said, we had the courtship part. =) maybe that will help. Plus kissing took like... 4 months after he confessed... so yeah. Hopefully, it can work out man.

After all, I was talking with Junwen and heres the convo:

For there is nothing hidden that will not become visible, and nothing secret that will nt be known and come to light... Luke 8:17 says:
but... i dunno... u think we pei?
"i'm so screwed my eyes are going fuzzy..." says:
i don't -really- know russell... but i think so - he's quite sweet and guai and nice and capable. he's good for you. ^^
For there is nothing hidden that will not become visible, and nothing secret that will nt be known and come to light... Luke 8:17 says:
lol.... wat kind of guy u think i nd?
"i'm so screwed my eyes are going fuzzy..." says:
ah... you need security, someone who's sweet and nice to you, someone who's smarter, who's dependable, who thinks about the world and larger issues...

For there is nothing hidden that will not become visible, and nothing secret that will nt be known and come to light... Luke 8:17 says:
realli? I need security? why
"i'm so screwed my eyes are going fuzzy..." says:
dunno, to me it looks like you need someone whom you can not be capable and make all the decisions and stuff... basically someone who can take care of -you-...

Sorry Junwen.


And Kelvin Chew... gave me a belated birthday present. Haha... A picture! Lol... of what I might have been. But then again, if I got in, I wouldn't have known u USP guys!

1 comment:

The FABtastic One said...

Of course I won't bully her! :D Not to worry, Vic!