I am so dead tired... slept so freaking late as we were playing cards after celebrating/ wishing Glysen Happy Birthday. Sadly, he cannot eat beef nor could he eat any meat... lol so should not have gotten Macs hahah... cheeseburger for cake... =) but creative!
Played Chez Greek and Chez Goth. Like WTH! Haha... kept getting owned. I can't really play those games very well. Moreover, I got like the Poet as one of my jobs and dammit man! I played cITADELS after that. And realised why I cannot play games seriously as my emotions will get the better of me. I can be competitive but hey, I rather not do stupid things. Haha... I daresay my cards were pretty good but I prefer Citadels wayyyyy over Chez Greek and Goth.
Ytd, I saw CHIJ thrashing Nanyang Girls High 5-0! Like totally owned! =)
I saw my first 3 mths fren Kees and she said, 'WHy I cut my hair? Look so shuai!' Then my tennis coach said, 'Wow Victoria, you are all grown up. And as pretty as ever! And a little sexy...' I was like 0.o! Haha... ying tuo says I look shuai anyway... =)
Gonna be late for class... Gtg bye!
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment