I have grown up?
Faster than I wanted to? All prev blog entries... sigh. Yes, ACUTE is having some major blog-tual renewal now.
I'm feeling a little down in the dumps now. Argh. Why is it whhen one goes against the norms of society, you become angry and hurt?
I have too much to say, but this blog will never permit me to say.
I did the Jane Austen's Guide to Dating test.
Heh heh. I got a Jane Bennet meaning: I am sweet and straightforward; I see the best in everyone. (I do?) I need someone as happy, open and easy-going as I am. My best matches are Henry Tilney, Mr Bingley and Colonel Brandon.
I did the guys' test for Russell and got Colonel Brandon, Mr Knightley or Edward Bertram which suits Jane's. I am like... WAT? I am sweet, nice and think the best of everyone? HELLO!?!?!
You promised a call... its so late now.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment