Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Russell:perfect?

Russell had his first Happy Hour in camp and he did not drink a single drop. He had friends who were drunk so badly, they vomitted all over the floor. He was playing Risk... away from the drinking. I really admire his courage and what he stands for.

Ultimately, below the bad boy attitude or what Marilyn deems as the nerd with the attitude, is a guy so full of independence from the world. My kind of guy. Others have disappointed me but not this guy. Except for minor inconveniences but yeah. Russell.

I really love him. Sorry. Cos everyone is gonna be like... AGAIN? But yeah, when I compare him to other guys, I just feel he is so much superior. He doesn't make me feel lowly, he makes me love myself, he sacrifices time for me, he loves me for who I am, he wants to carry my burdens and his burdens on his shoulders, he wants me to leave the worrying all to him and let me enjoy all the happiness, he ask me to wait for him as he waits for me, he promises to catch me when I fall and pick me up when I am down, he will support me wherever I go, he says if tomorrow doesn't look after me...he will, he thinks he is lucky to have me, he thinks he is in a fairytale dream which he never wants to wake from, he will take me wherever he goes unless to his death, he is happy when I am happy, he says forme, the army shit is all worth it, in his eyes, I am darn cute lovely pretty and every other positive positive I can think of and most importantly, he loves me.

It is just so... perfect?

But I want to share everything with him. If we should be equal....

I love You Russell.

No comments: