Monday, September 12, 2005

Somehow

Somehow i can't seem to get over getting rejected by the army.

I'm trying to move on, trying to be happy in NUS with USP. But I guess, when I am alone, feeling the pressure of internal problems, I feel the ache of being rejected.

It would have solved problems but still, I just got to move on. I don't know why I am holding on. It makes me feel like a loser that I can't even join the army. I know I can do it but I'm not able to.

Everyone, esp guys, scorn at me. They would rather get my PES status than their own of PES A and B. My dad said he won't let me go. Its nice to know that everyone's true colours come out when I get rejected. It is like everyone is rejoicing at my failure. Maybe I think too much.

I am stuck here at PGP, wondering what the Sierra girls are doing now for their first week of OCT. Congrats on your passing out. Isn't it sad... we never will meet each other again....

Get over this Victoria!

*Mindless slashing*

Turning around in circles

......Same crossroads

Wasn't I here yesterday?

No comments: