Monday, September 12, 2005

Breaking up with a psychologist

It was quite a difficult day for me. Firstly, first time wearing of contacts makes me half-blind. I think I wore my contacts inside out. -_-! Another typical Victoria behaviour. Secondly, something happened.

But all in all, it was a fantastic day! It was so unbelievable! I had so much fun, chionging here and there.

First, I had chicken baked rice cos I was terribly hungry. And everybody else, namely, Geraldine, Marilyn, Fabian, Xiangrui and Russell ate sundaes! =D I shared russell's one so I din feel too bad.... yummy malteasers. He knew what I liked! =P

We trooped to Paradiz centre to take NEOPRINT....but did we? Nooooooooo..... we went to play pool. Haha... i couldn't realli see the ball so I kept mis-cueing(sp?) Well, the guys were better than us, waltzing away, hitting their balls like there is no tmr.... I mean. There must be some limit, but no, they answer to a different natural law(argh! A darwin related topic!) Anyway, we played and played till my eyes wanted to pop! Haha... thanks to Marilyn and Gera for pei-ing me! BTw, there was this girl who was waiting for a bf to play his games. He kept playing without any regard for her. Her lips were so pursed up like a clam... she really looked so furious. And the bf can continue on playing... like theres no tmr. =/ MEN!

We went to settlers' cafe and had a hysterical time esp with snorta! Wow! I won! =D It was so fun... and Russell was so slow. Perhaps he was tired but the air was filled wif hisses due to his inability to keep up. Lolx... Food was nice... and we played Acquire after tt. A typical game Miss Ng would love. Haha... I guess I sux at this. Can't do risk management next time. Lolx... marilyn thrash all our asses! =D Second highest Russell was like 6000 short...

You make friends so you can trust them. And friends who are true don't give away your secrets. But you must trust them first.

=) had a fantastic time. Although I am embarrassed that I keep hitting Russell. I guess I never realli knew my own strength... until Marilyn pointed out I kept hitting Russell. I hit him cos I wanted to koe how many cards he bought. Um, yeah, I guess its no excuse but I was blushing for dear life. I mean.... i know I shouldn't but I don't stop. I really must work on tt. I feel realli I deserved it.... I got to work on it. Argh. *slashing at the wrists*

Breaking up with a Psychologist( a Story)
They got down the bus, each seething in their own anger, stewing in their own depression. They both couldn't get past their hurt pride, to apologise and to keep it behind them. She nestled closer at the mrt before that and he was still furious with her attitude. He was so mad, he used a vulgarity on her. She saw red and decided to have nothing to do with him.

At the bus stop, he curtly asked, ' Are you coming?' She mustered her remaining courage and answered,' We need to talk.' His sullen face changed and he turned to face her. She took a deep breath and said,' Do you think we should break up?'

His mood transformed as if he was eager at this challenge. He said,' You know what I've said and what i believe in. I will never break up with you. It is your choice now. And since, this is sudden, you must have a very good reason why ( Pyscho pt1) and so you must have spent a long time thinking of it( Psycho pt2). So tell me.'

She stammered and gathered her wits. Why did she want to break up with him? Just that morning, she was so happy with him, telling him how much she loved him. So why? And yes, she did think about it (Psycho pt2) but she didn't think it was a good reason! She thot they had different incompatiable goals in life. She wanted to aim high an earn a good pay with status. He was satisfied with being someone pursuing a noble career. Their ideals conflicted. They won't be happy.

He asked,' So? Is there anymore? You saying it suddenly would mean you have your defenses up. And as i slowly pentrate them, knocking them down, you have to have a contingency plan.( Pyscho pt3) I have already prepared for this kind of scenario when it happens. So i can slowly pentrate your defenses and plant doubts in your mind. So that everything will be in my favour.( Psycho pt4)' It is interesting to note that he went out pointing out the flaws in her plans. She did not prepare any defenses. It was sudden. His psycho pt3 was not correct.

She just said, ' Lets remain as friends.' He said,' ok I guess... wait what is that supposed to mean? Does it mean i can never ever jio you?' They walked off, laughing at psychology, when he should collect his items from her house, etc. Soon, there was silence. She asked and he replied, ' No, I will never ever jio you again just as I never would jio AOS again. I will never love you again.' Her heart stopped. He would never forgive her. And he held that trump card.

She bit her lip and walked on. And she kissed him. He said,' You must not do tt now! I have everything planned out and if it is not in front of your house, it will spoilt the dramatic effect.' So they walked on and he asked her again. He said you have two different responses since your walk from the mrt. Tell me the answer now. And the right answer to the wrong situation will reveal. Of course, when you chose a neutral position like the bus stop, where we didn't have happy memories, you would have the upper hand. But now, as we stand before your house, or in any place of happy memories like the Botanic gardens or the Esplanade, I hold the trump card. ( Psycho pt 5) But of course, you knowing it now might have worsened the chances against me.'

She could not resist a witty guy whose motto is like the scouts, 'Be prepared.' She did not have a good reason and she realised she could not do this on impulse. He had every arsenal in his mind too counteract her attacks. She was in his power.

And she admitted grudgingly that she love him. But his psycho pts were wrong, all wrong. She had wanted him... the minute she said,'Do you think we should have a break up?' But she still felt the idea of breaking up keenly on why they always quarrelled when they left. She needed to reason with herself. And his best counter was,' You want me to gif you suggestions, to admit that yes, I am like that. Well, no. I won't do that. You have to convince me yourself (psycho pt 6) and there she fell. Checkmated.

It was so difficult for her. She felt trapped but he still gave her the chance to tell him another day. Sighz... Breaking up with a psychologist is hard. But, she doesn't want to. She is so happy with him... but his cockiness sure drives her up the realms of despair.

But she isn't perfect herself.

No comments: