Monday, September 19, 2005

Pride and Prejudice

I can safely say that I have studied only 2 chapters and I seemed to have been gone with the wind. Oh dear... I can't hang on anymore.

Anyway, it is so interesting that Love is a societal construct while sexual desire is a biological inevitability. Hmz... says a lot. But yeah, culture allowed us to adjust to the 'problems' of living as described by Ferrante, hence was have Cultural Formulas for all biological inevitabilities.

I guess Love is a good excuse to release one's sexual desire. Hence, it does justify why Lawrence would rather sexual selection and attraction to be the basis for utopian society without social norms. =D this is my own deduction but I got to study it further. Haha...

ANyway, Russell and I are having a little argument. I said he told me he will not jio me after we break up so why should the girl still wait for the guy to come back to her? He is trying to justify that ... he said they are different. And he said that cos he is confident I will never break up wif him. Hmz... zuainess! SIghz... he said it was said in confidence. That is one cocky ass. Lolx. Hmz. I call it arrogance. But the deed is done already, so no matter how much we bicker, the girl and guy can never get together. We are now disputing whose fault.

He has route march tomorrow night. I am having soccer. I need discipline! I need discipline. He is gonna come down on Friday to have lunch with me and then send me home. =D *happy

Btw, North Korea is so great and wonderful under their ENlightened leader. Why do they still need food aid?

Russell says I paint him in a bad light. Well, he deserved it for being a cocky ass. But, Weiyang says he is getting goosebumps from all the entries. =X Argh. I wanna die....I wanna die...

Tell me about Love:: Pride and Prejudice

Note to self: Bring Meet me in St.Louis next week

No comments: