Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oh what a guy! Oh what a Night

Kiddin' lolx... there wasn't any night activities except rushing for him to book into OCS. In the end, he was 15 mins early. So the rush with unfinished tea cups and slices of mooncakes were sacrificed in vain. The title was the last song I heard.

Argh.

(Junwen and I are arguing about guys. Haha. Yes, they are arrogant, snotty, opinionated and horrible)

Anyway, we spent saturday with 0503. Um... had fun playing pool and dinner at Fish and Co. Lolx... I must try to solve my contacts prob. It makes me very grouchy as its horribly dry. Couldn't play pool as contacts kept making me misjudge the distance and angle. GUess you can't haf the best of everythin. Heh. Toked to the 05 guys and realised what a difference they were from the Uni guys. Haha. All the 'buay gum' etc made me think man, I also don't want to grow up.

And USP isn't some elitist club.

Anyway, on Friday, I seemed to have revealed my dislike of guys and girls (perhaps leading to this convo I am having with Junwen). People are astonished that I can even haf a bf when I regard all my good frens as sexless... Sorry about tt ppl. Um... *blush*

This is embarrassing.

Why do I miss him so much?

No comments: