To be in the state of paranoia is one which most people long to not associate themselves with. You know that the other party is fine, and you have no qualms about them. Funny how this only applies very well in bgr. Well, no smses to tell me how social night was, whether he booked in safely back to SAFTI MI... oh nope siree, whether he got kidnapped, into an accident... You realise you always seem to think the worst.
I was tired yesterday. Even the little amount of walking seemed to be draining. Perhaps it was the weather. It was too humid to even enjoy a simple walk.
The term break is over. I have not touched German. Shitz.. I must study it during my free times. Gonna die and peng and what not...
WOke up this morning at 7 and felt it was too early to be up. I dozed back off and woke up at 8, greeted to a sight of a small lizard or gecko scurrying about my room. I tried to smash it without my spects to no avail. I triumphed and the lizard fled from the site... its whereabouts... are known.
Too much stuff on breakups and straying husbands. Why does Love take precedence over all....
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment