Friday, September 23, 2005

Hmz...I learnt

The Little girl is all grown up.

She has nowhere to hide, nowhere to throw kisses in the air, nowhere to pretend that she isn't there.

She cowers in a corner, then stands up with her head high. Independence, integrity, honour... values that shaped her life, values of her society. The Sociological Imagination.

She has to do this. She is the eldest, the first-born. The one to lead her siblings, the first one to command the post. You know all this. Yet, when she is tired out and wants to lay low, he is there to offer a comforting shoulder.

I learnt that I am strong alone but I realised Love makes it lighter.
I learnt that I can handle all burdens but I realised Love shares it all.
I learnt that I need to be silent to bear my pain but I realised Love confides and soothes the ache.
I learnt that I am on my own on this lonely journey but I realised Love assures me that I am not alone.

I learnt but Love changed it all.

ANybody who wants to go Perth... click on this website http://www.pl-host.com/

No comments: