Anyway, here are some stuff that I have been emailing to Russell so I shall cut and paste cos yes, I'm lazy! Must be the cold weather!
8 Sept 07
today was like a boring day except it was Mentors' Day so I had to give my speech. I didn't prepare much haha and I ate spaghetti for lunch. Oh.. the speech was okay... they laughed a bit but towards the end it was getting boring. (I'm hungry now)....
Tried cycling to sam's house but was too lost to do so... went to her place and primped for the party at night. Wore makeup etc and we were late... haha but had free food. We had bartending duties (I'm a little stoned so the email might be incoherent) and well, we met Anders and Soren who were 2 danish party animals tt realli were touchy feely... they touched sam by hugging etc... but nobody touched me. Bartending was fun, I can make beer with foam now and yeah, work the cash register. Time passed quickly and only had trouble with some danish guy who couldn't really speak english... rubbish la and he got pissed with me and threw the money.
After duty, hung around another Singaporean from Law called Kelvin. Talked a lot to him but yeah... haha about law and he said I really know my stuff... (shite I lose heat when i drink) then later hahah not sure wat happened, they went home. i was dancing abt 2 the music.
- i wrote this when I went over to sleep at sam's place at 2plus am. hahha you can tell I was a little buzzed from it and I drank so little Tuborg and mostly Ginger ale-
7 Sept 07
We went to Malmo C today cos we have one last day on scanrail.. and guess what!??! They didn't stamp! so we have one more free day but we are like forget it. Anyway, I brought my chicken rice, bergedill (sp? potato patties) and some veggie dish which i liberally splashed oyster sauce. Sam says my chicken rice can really taste the garlic. yay, can open a chicken rice store..
The ride to Malmo was short and we went to the Tourist info who gave us some hints where to go. We first went to this Form/Design Centre which is a small building but showcase Swedish designs. I think the Swedes are much more better designers than anyone else. I esp like the lunchbox by the company Light My Fire that had a coriander, a cutting board, a spork(spoon, fork plus knife) and two non-slip cups with measurements... super cool but ex and not really worth it. Later walked down to H&M! Yay!... I found the dress I wanted to get earlier in Cph but is not available now... woot... I also bought tights... which will make me look hot! Hahaha i know cos it realli is warm... tmr is the International Students party and I'm a bartender so wearing it for tomorrow... plus giving my speech meep. Today was pretty warm and hopefully it stays this way till sunday!!!! =) or for longer cos I really need it... too cold...
Anyway, we went to this Chocolate museum cum shop... the museum was disappointing but the chocolates sublime. Sam and I were greedy!... We ordered a chocolate pudding with whipped cream and 5 choc pralines ( Nutty lovers, Champagne, Galiano, White choc and Mint and lastly, Malmopraline) each!!! And omg, the malmopraline with Akvavit which is Swedish alcohol was so good.. it was so damn nice! Nice doesn't even describe it but was soooooooooooo scrumptious tt I closed my eyes to experience the high feeling when eating it... so it was in the words of Kelvin Chew -scrumptious, succulent and sexy-
Anyway, two chinese guys came in and also asked if this was the museum... we expected something bigger but it was small.. Sam was the first to say... are they singaporeans? cos they don't sound hongkong or jap... hee... then we waited to hear them speak... and sounded like singlish but they din speak much. So I started the wah eat too much choc heaty man... must go back drink cooling stuff like green tea... and One guy said Are you from SIngapore?!?!? Loll... it was so funny... we were like yeah! Are you? Heh.... so fun to tok singlish... and hear phrases of kopi, happening sia... etc. One guy is Benedict and he is from SMU, studying at Lund, Sweden and the other is Leon, graduated, on training in Copenhagen... they met each other.. in a sad story... which I guessed is army hahha sispec. Anyway, we had fun talking cos Benedict wanted to go norway so we gave some advice... plus he knew some of sam's friends... then they joined us in our walk to the beach.
On the way, we passed a fountain and SOMEBODY put some thing into the fountain and it was spewing foam... hahaha it was so fun to see it! plus one lump of foam flew onto the road lol... then we found SUBWAY! And sam and I ordered the meatball cos I missed it so much. she nv tried in singapore! SUBWAY and pizza hut cannot be found in denmark. I think the swedish students got the better deal. everything is cheaper here... anyway... it was so windy and cold... that by the time we found the beach front and sat down, the sandwich was cold! hahah and benedict is a camerawhore... kept taking pictures... and asked if we wanted to take picture while we ate! I was like WHAT!?!? haha... anyway, they said I don't look like my JC... and Leon guessed correctly I'm CHIJ after guessing MGS and RGS hahah oh well... and they said Sam looked Singaporean and I didn't! So they were actually wondering if we were singaporeans in the choc shop until we spoke lol! They walked us back to the train station b4 taking the bus... Malmo is only 1/2 hr from Cph.
I cycled back.... and on the way, some Danish(?) guy called me babe and started talking in danish to me. When I ignored him.. i think he cursed in danish and I said sorry before heading home... hahah my knees are tired but not tt tired... and I'm still slow. I think the trip back is harder than the trip there cos got more uphill... came online and voila! A written email... plus I did an excel file for benedict to see our expenses for norway... think he is gonna plan an austrian trip and invite us to go... wheee!
5 Sept 07
Prepare to be jealous! Hee.... YEAH. I'm certainly getting fit... my knees hurt everytime and I pant a lot. And besides being very fit, I went to Legoland today! Cos I have 2 more days for scanrail...
I cycled to Norreport cos I was late to meet samanthia but turns out she is even later than me... we went to print her notes, she gave me my Danish and I bought a nice vanilla wienerbrod for 10kr but boy was it yummy.... then we took the train tt is like 3 hrs plus to South Jutland, Kolding where we paid 58kr to take the bus to Legoland (near Billund Airport). Legoland was fun! As in when we first went in, it was okay cos we just saw like the different places made of Lego like castles in Denmark, SIA, and surprisingly the fjords at Norway and the fish market at Bergen! =) was quite awed... plus we saw a snoring Legoman haahaa so cute. it was super fascinating. Then, we wondered to the Legorodeo which tempted us with BBQ ribs... =( was so strongly tempted to eat it. Anyway, we wondered over to Atlantis which is like a poorer version of Underwater Seaworld at Sentosa but this one had more Lego stuff inside it. The beginning video featured as following a Legoman underwater and go one point, a jellyfish swam smack into the submarine and the guy said Unskylde which is excuse me but it was so cute.
Then, we took the Legotop to see 5m above land and see the entire legoland and the surrounding area... wow we are so near the airport. Then we went to buy ice cream! SO BIG! and yummy I had nougat and some funny vanilla thing tt she coated with strawberry cream and with jam.... OMG it was yummy! I love legoland. Then, we wanted to take the tram ride but we had ice cream so cannot but we wondered over to the other side towards the pirates. Pirates was disappointing But the VIKINGS Lego had a ride that you splashed into the water. I love that ride... it was so fun and not that scary and can get wet. Someone got squirted by a Legomouse! Haha... then we went over to LegoAdventure and took the Extreme Ride. Now that was scary! Cos of the great height my heart dropped... was screaming hysterically. Then we roamed over to the Legocity cos it was just there... and went to Power Builder! OMG... it was a ride driven by robotic arms. They give you a card where you indicate your height, how WILD you want your ride to be (we picked wildest) and a choice of 4 movements. LOL... we chose the extreme ones. The ride reminded me of a ride at Tivoli and you just get twisted and turned around by the robotic arm. ahahah samanthia and I were the only ones screaming... wonder why... lol then I wanted to go inside the Lego castles BUT it turned out to be another ride. It was going to be 5pm when the rides closed so we hurried inside and they led us into a castle (like the Hans Christian Andersen ride at Tivoli) BUT at the end, we were led into the open on this roller coaster ride! Haha... it was fun! Luckily I was using my camera phone to take the pictures and could squeeze it into my pocket b4 the roller coaster.
Hee, then we went to the Lego store and I bought Salt and Pepper plus 2 Bionicles for Malcolm (DON'T TELL HIM!)... his birthday is 9 Sept this sunday.... hahaha WAH liao Lego is cheaper here than in Singapore... one of the only things besides beer... =) quite happy and hope he likes it! We visited LegoAmsterdam hee then we rushed to catch the 6.18pm bus. Paid 58 kr again sigh... I'm broke. Anyway, we took the train back and reached Norreport at 9.40pm. I was quite scared cos I needed to cycle home.... my knees were hurting etc but yeah, I did it...
Aren't you jealous I went to Legoland?
And that is all I am updating now.... till the next time I am not tired... hopefully will write more!
No comments:
Post a Comment