Monday, July 09, 2007

Stupid short update

Okay... I haven't been blogging cos I have been working at Nokia. Work is tiring but fun cos you get to meet all sorts of weird people united by their common tragedy of a spoilt Nokia phone =)... I'm so evil... and I'm at suntec

And the staff say I look very quiet and guai. Okay... I admit I am guai and I look guai but surely not quiet???? Of all the things to say about me, QUIET??? I, who bounce up and down, persuade people etc, am quiet? Haha I guess it must be a gift to look quiet lol =) though I have no idea why.

Celebrating my pseudo 21st birthday this friday! I have emailed everyone, hopefully they will all reply. I seem to be inviting a lot of people haha =P OMG. Hope there will be enough food! I hope it will be a success and I'm so happy all the people tt really matter to me are coming! Yay! For those who can't, I apologise too cos I always make bad decisions on dates. Never mind! just be happy with me!

No comments: