Haha thanks Brandon for the comment. =P That is the sad part, right? The fact that my love for Soci should overwrite all other things. Haha but grades are a matter of justification for me to prove to my parents tt Soci is for me... cos I didn't study what they wanted me to study... zzz
Well, I only got 3 Sems though left cos I've confirmed my place in University of Copenhagen so I'll be going there in early/mid August. But I have only been accepted to the Sociology Department... meaning that I will do 5 Sociology mods. Hopefully, one can be considered a CBM although I have high doubts about it. Zzz... why didn't I get into the other Departments? =( Haha I wanted at least some science department but nooooo...
Oh well... I guess I'm looking forward to the next phase in my life.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment