Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Senseless drivel

Dear All,

Thank you for your interest in our Student Internship Programme (SIP).


We regret to inform you that you have not been selected for this year'sinternship.


So thats it folks! No more internships at the stfu Government. Actually no matter how much I reconcile myself to the fact that it is not worth my effort and money, I still feel disappointment over rejection. In fact, I haven't been accepted for anything ever since my rejection from the Army. I bet wholeheartedly that the stfu Government has a black mark against me... haha well I'm not one of their 'darlings'. Okay, now I can get some real work done and not waste time at the stfu Ministries...


Another rejection

Dear Student,

Thank you for considering the DUO-SINGAPORE EXCHANGE FELLOWSHIP (DUO) AWARD 2007/2008!

We regret to inform you that due to overwhelming responses, your application is unsuccessful. Nevertheless, we wish you all the best in your preparations for your exchange to Europe and hope that you will have an enjoyable time there!


And rejection from my own NUS. Ouch well actually not really. Firstly, it is either there are no students coming from the University of Copenhagen or the stfu Ministry of Foreign Affairs don't like me. I hope its the former. Tsk tsk. Argh. I should not let this get me down.

But it means working extra hard for more money. I do hope that NUS will give me the NASA even though its little but it helps to pay the bills. Man, I apologise for my sourgrapes attitude =( ...

Anyway, I met my darling ACUTE on Saturday where we had to go cycling. Marilyn did the most workout because of her spoilt scooter. Oh and before that, we ate delicious Bedok chicken rice! Haha.. I liked the rice. Yummy. And we talked bad about a certain person. Omg. Now that is hilarious. 'You look ** as **!' =) Heehee thanks girls for all the fun! Oh and I seemed to be the most greedy out of the lot. I kept eating non-stop with yes, wince at this: Chicken wings and a double scoop ice cream. We later proceeded to Suntec where we ate Just Noodles. Yay! I love the soft shelled crabs! Yummy again. We saw lots of Beauty and Beasts too. Haha Marilyn coined that term for me hee and I gave her the term But-ter faces. Now that term is all thanks to Kangjie with his carefully remarks! I had so much fun that day. Oh and I bought Shirlyn Tan's CD cos I kept hearing about it, cos I attended the concert and cos I do not want to burn it off Junwen who won't lend it to me anyway. So it was a gorgeous day! And I came back to play Shattered Galaxy!

I am now higher level than Russell. He keeps telling me not to challenge him. Haha! Oh well but it is fun. After getting two horrid news in a row, I got first in the battle ranking for my final battle! Yay! So happy!
To the untrained ear, it seems like nothing. But to me, it is a lot because I just started. Woot! I didn't even know I poc-ed. Haha it is so cool and I am so happy! =) But my team mates were a blast too. Wouldn't have held them off if not for my team mates. =)
My DOTA is a D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R. I need to practise more. Haha...
But I guess for now Shattered Galaxy is preventing me from thinking I am a failure. Argh.
WAKE UP GIRL!... =)

No comments: