WTF! I hate blogger. They just got ride of my post. ARGH!
Anyway, I just wanted to say ACUTE all passed their driving on the first try and we are all godlike! Yay... we rock big time. Although Marilyn and Geraldine passed one year ago, I just passed on 28 March 07 Wednesday, with 8 demerit points. So happy. I thrashed Kevin!
Was quite ok for the test, meaning I wasn't really panicking. My first major mistake came about when I moved out from the parking lot. I turned right into the left lane instead of right lane! The tester was like Hey! Thanks goodness for that as I became more aware of whats happening. I stalled the car up the slope and accumulated points for rolling back. Quite bad cos slope is my best. I stalled while parallel parking and parked my car slantedly for vertical. But cos he kept giving me instructions as there were many cars on the circuit, I was quite at ease, pretending he was an instructor. Confidence building came when he asked me to turn right. I was on the left lane and the arrow on it only pointed left. SO I changed lane to right to make a right turn cos I rmbed what one of my prev instructor taught me. SO Happy! Cos if I had failure to form into correct lane, I would have had immediate failure! Wooooot. So we went to the road where I did the u-turn outside AJ instead of Nanyang Poly. He had cut short my route which was the horribly difficult one haha.. and I passed! Woooooot! Lane changing was a breeze, cos I was confident as changed lanes in front of this purple big car although I was quaking inside. =)
Yay! I passed! was so happy. But my dad still doesn't allow me to drive... zzzzzzzz
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATS ON PASSING!!!
Dammit I also want to learn how to drive but damn lazy... -_-zzZ
Haha I still rmb all the L plates u-turning in front of aj!
rr
Yay for Victoria!!! Congradulations...and celebrations...
Well done you trashed me too btw hehe!
I can't drive any car too :(
Post a Comment