Saturday, November 18, 2006

Crumbs

Something tells me that I am so not ready for the exams.

Sighz. I wish it would come and go soon.

Meantime, I have been getting addicted to DOTA.

I believe Amanda and I have successfully converted Kelvin to DOTA. People need DOTA man. Spread the love. =)

Anything else? Yes. I can't believe it. Hitting on more than one girl totally hits the roof esp if you have a gf. I guess that again, you are in r/s for the fun of it and not to make it last. I guess if your gf has the same sentiments as you, it is okay. But is that really the case? I can't say anything but rather, there is a limit to how much I will hang out [not that we do hang out]and I withdraw all my promises ever made simply because my principles scream against it. It is not professional but then again, since when were morals absent from the workplace?

I love Russell. =) he is really really nice to me!

No comments: