I am not exactly in the best of funky mood now. If you can actually explain wth is funky mood but yeah. I am just feeling a sense of morbid hatred for the entire gender of guys.
I think I am not the best person to advise. Either I am too biased or too damn frank about it. But I usually would deviate in the side of the girls, meaning all guys are in the wrong. The girls have been victimised. =) But note, I AM BIASED.
But yeah, now now. If you are not in a good frank mood to read about love relationships, please refrain from reading! [Girls, I love you k! Life still goes on! Your fairytale ending will start now!] [Guys... well unless I dislike your gf...and in some cases I do.]
Firstly, the saying of I will always love you. Does that justify you saying that all the time? What does it mean to say Always? What does it mean to say I will always be with you? What does it mean to say all that? It means that yes, you are willing to work on the relationship. Even though you would change, your emotions would change, your outlooks would change and your entire being would change, you must have committed yourself to wanting to keep working on this relationship even though both of you have changed. Having the attitude of I will most likely get tired of you or I didn't go into the r/s to stay forever just reeks of insecurity and both unwilling to give your heart away in the fear of being hurt. Hence, there is not level of trust and no one willing to put their all into the r/s. But yet, one might have tried all the time but only to receive nothing. Hence, either you stick with it or explain it to the other and have a clean closed breakup.
Secondly, how can anyone in a rebound period start to hit on people so quickly? It is like the r/s meant nothing you. Unless you mean you found someone else and hence break up? But still, the connotations are there. How can you recover from heartache so easily unless you really feel the r/s meant something to you? That everything reminds you of that someone? So then, how can one quickly get a bf/gf after breaking up with one? It just portrays a very fickle person. =(
I am sleepy. WIll continue another time.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment