Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Feeling upset

I have made many new friends over the past days as part of USP Camp and RAG. But nobody can beat this extra special friend I have made today. He is really the most interesting person I have ever met. He and I like to bet on stuff and I always win! So he owes me a lot of favours now. Haha... but the people around me don't understand. They try to say hurtful things about him and do all sorts of nasty things to his relatives.

Worst of all, they keep rebuking his origins.

They say he is a piece of cardboard! I was so upset that they tried to hurt him. I covered his ears so that he can't hear the mean things they say about him. He hasn't any eyes so its okay. Fu min has threatened to cut him up into tiny pieces. Kevin too. They just don't understand my friendship with Wood.

Oh yes, did I mention that his name is Wood? I hope they didn't find him...

And the saddest thing now is talking to someone who has totally changed for the worst since I have known him. He is so bitter and cycnical and unhappy. I just feel so angry with him but what can I do? I only knew him for 2 years... and 1 year was the time when I was most at ease with him... But now its gone. Just like now, all my friends change...

Though I must say Kelvin is the same. I got Russell to get his Armskote man to pass Kelvin his birthday present yesterday. Haha Kelvin got a pleasant surprise! Yes!!! Haha... now trying to convince him to join USP... I miss the JC days. I really do. I wish we went to Uni together, all the guys from my batch. I really do. I am not complaining about all my Uni guy friends now... but somehow I wish NS didn't take and separate all of us.

I hate the difference.

Btw, I met Colin who was Rus' OCS buddy during the first few weeks. Colin disrupted as he is in MED. PLus, he is the MED Sports Sec meaning we have been in each other's company for one year but I only knew he was that Colin in March. So after the meeting, I went up to him and said, 'Do you know RUssell?' He said Russell who? I said RUssell Lin. He was like oh! yeah he was my buddy in OCS. why? I said I am Russell's gf. He was like WHAT? haha oh my! What a surprise. So you are the one Russell talks to every night on the phone. I always tell him to put down the phone and go sleep but he continues talking. In the end, I just pass out on the bed. Haha... I said and yeah he spent time at your hostel room before he met me! He said oh yeah! I was wondering who his gf was because I just knew she is in NUS and I have never seen her before...' LOL! OMG! Such a long way to meet RUssell's friend. Plus, Russell knows Ives from Apache. He has IVes hp no... cos Ives was his Admin Spec in OCS lol. Russell says he is IVes' biggest fan lol...

No comments: