Monday, June 19, 2006

Just more buzzing

I was reading Lyn's blog and want to thank her for introducing Cheers to me. I mean really. I feel like this is what I have actually been wanting to do but nobody had guided me to it. Thanks Lynnette! I owe u one!

And I have been playing DOTA every night. Woo~ Its been super mega fun! Haha... I am slowly learning to manipulate my hero... Whee~ I love playing DOTA... and HAMACHI too... Its the most user friendly thing I have ever seen in my short lived life. Whee... I feel so good. Oh I feel so, I feel so, I feel so GOOD! Haha though we have been losing but oh well... I had so much fun. Although I get angry when I play horribly, but DOTA reminds me that my problems are not always so big... heehee esp when you keep getting owned. Haha...

No comments: