Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Day

Finally made up with Russell ytd... hmz. He finally admitted it was dumb to put it on Monday. Yup apparently after much thought... I wonder about it. Hmz... I was trying to find out more about the prophet cos you know the song by Arrogant Worms called Rocks and Trees? Yeah Russell (yes, even in times when I am mad with him, I still defer to him)... said the Prophet throws rocks and sprouts trees...

Sigh. I wish he would also tone down DOTA... but that is if he doesn't play with me... =( I dunno what triggered off the weekly ones... but yeah. I am more happy if he plays soccer.

And I GOT ANOTHER F*^(*&(@&(! pimple on my eye. -in agony- and I keep tearing...

I am so void of life today. It has become apparent only after Russell remarked it ytd and on Sunday. He said I always seem very sian so he has been trying extra hard to make me laugh. -so sweet-

COme to think of it, I do think Russell is making an effort... lol but it always seemed so natural.. plus I nv knew I was that sian. But, today, at the polyclinic and at home, I felt the rush of being totally lifeless. It is going to be another day like that tomorrow. Except, I would not meet my frens to peak my voidless life. Haha... we had chocolate fondue at Max brenner's. One word: Yummy. Then, we went to Marina and got Junwen a new haircut, wallet and spects. He is a changed man... BUT he wants to grow his hair long again... -wails-

Haha... had lots of fun btw. I love my USP. I love Aileen, Sze, Lynnette, Jaesson, Junwen, Brandon, Kent etc and all in no order of merit... heehee. At least we understand the meaning of attached haha... unlike all those people who try to justify themselves on remaining single.

But most of all, I love my Russell who can read me like a book and tries his best to comfort me. I love the way he looks at me, hugs me and tells me everything is all right. I love the way he talks, jokes and tries to make me laugh. I love the way he smells, whether sweaty or not and tries to use the woodspice I gave him. I love the way he smses, calls and asks if everything is okay and he is coming out soon to cheer me up. =)

I just love everything about him...

But it doesn't help, when your mother goes... I think he is losing interest in you... cooling off.

But I love my mother and I am sure she wants the best in the r/s for me. Hee...

No comments: