With greatness comes great responsibility.
So how responsible can you be when you have no greatness to boast of?
Feeling slightly sticky and pek due to the weather that has been happily wrecking havoc.
Or is it because of the durians I ate last night at Geylang with tao huay? Didn't manage to see much of the nightlife. =D BUt I didn't exactly go there for the sake of the night life.
Foodie foodie.
I think my emotions have been on its highest and lowest peaks in just a span of one hour, every hour, every day. Most of the time I am sad though. Makes you wonder why I keep living for. I just hate this entire facade I am living. I screwed my german oral to f***ing hell and I failed my first semester test. I am stressed. BUt so is everybody and I should just shut up and grit my teeth.
Hegemony. An excuse for an excuse.
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment