'Do you know you looked so cute when you looked lost? When we were in the Kangaroo and we weren't talking, you just sat there, staring straight ahead, looking lost?'
said Russell. And that took me by surprise. Wow, my boyfriend thinks I am cute ^ ^ and he is actually looking at me when I don't realise it. Haha.. its funny but it just made my day. or Night.
He brought me to his 2SIR Charlie BBQ: talked to his Captain who asked if I was with Russell? I said huh? He repeated: Are you together? I still said huh cos I didn't quite get his question. Finally, he said, " Are you his girlfriend?'
I replied: ' I think so. (shock spreading on their faces)... I mean if he says I am his girlfriend, I think I should be.' Ray said: 'Omg. It sounds exactly what Russell would reply.'
It doesn't help that people think we look alike... if u eradicate the different skin tones. But, we have been speaking alike even before we came together... so yup.
I think he is cute. And I kind of miss him.
Just received some news: feeling a bit apprehensive and scared. I need to go to a specialist before they would consider my case again. Feeling tingly. I want it so badly.
Please God. Let me.
And Russell and I were talking about the army before we reached the BBQ. He said his greatest fear is that I go in and realise I cannot do it.
Sighz. A loss. A Loss.
My kingdom for Hearing.
What kingdom? (Incoherent?)
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment