I feel a little cocked up cos I haven't been posting in my IVLE forum for democratic possibilities...
PLus I injured my left arm to the point I couldn't move it ytd. It is a little better now but I'm a little wary of pulling it again. My right arm is still sustaining old injury...
I guess it boils down to how we interpret each other. As you say everyone else knows we are a pair of caring bf and gf, but each other don't see it. Hmz... and you start to feel insecure cos I'm questioning whether you really care... and you keep saying you really love me. I believe you... and no. I don't believe that there is another guy out there better than you. Serious. I haven't met any, I have only met you. And your wit amazes me. It is not intellectual academic stuff but pure wit that leaves me amazed. But, if that is the case, why do we still argue?
Cos we interpret each other's actions differently and wrongly for that matter. So even though we are approaching our 3rd year, I guess we still got to discover each other more.
And isn't it great? To know that we still want to know each other better? That we are not taking each other for granted? And it is not stagnated? I'm sorry if I believe in the merits of a fight hahah.... cos [i'm insecure] I think that a fight allows us to really appreciate each other more. =D But maybe, I might push your button a little too far but sometimes you just don't seem caring enough and I get very upset. To continue being angry with you, I compare you and shoot down whatever you say.
But then again, it is different interpretations as can been seen that you think you showed enough concern and I think you didn't. I know that I am also in the wrong about a whole lot of things... and I should stop.
Hmz, I think I will have a checklist. Argh.
Plus, ytd went to hear Jaesson perform. He is good man! His band is rep NUS Guitar at the um... Yamaha Band Contest or smth. =) Enjoyed the last few bands... hahha
Oh! And I strained my arm till I couldn't move it. So that was the source of my displeasure.
Friday, March 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment