Tonight, I have an inkling that I'm going to feel horrid.
Its the last of the IFG Tennis Preliminary Rounds and so I have to stay back as I am the Convenor. I have to keep the balls and water after the games which most prob can hopefully end by 9.00pm instead of the last 2 nights that ended by 9.50pm.
I will then have to lug the water to the bottom of the stairs, carry the tennis balls back to PGP. That might just take to about 10.00pm. I have to rush and take the last bus out to the Engine Fac, take the 151 bus, pray hard that the last 156 bus has not left yet.
Wait at opp CJC for 156... walk home, across the bridge at about like 11pm plus...
Thats why I wanted you.
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment