Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sianz.

Okie... I really AM very GRATEFUL to Junwen for sacrificing his night to help me with tennis IFG. We were quite pissed with the rain but it did stop after some time. In the end, MEd and LAw played and the score was tied at 2-2... but they couldn't play the last game cos the MED prof went home during the rain.

I say! Their MED PROF plays for their IFG. I wish USP have at least some participation from our profs... sianz. Need to work harder la...

Sighz. They ended so late... almost had no dinner but luckily Sze Han helped us to ta bao food back from the Kcafe at PGP. Only thing is, I'm so embarassed that Junwen stayed back so late to help... He had no reason too... Sighz.

Currently in some shit regarding FOC and RAG... But must persevere cos must repay back people esp Junwen.

You know... I didn't take dinner till 11.20pm? Yupz... so did Junwen. For people to just go and play DOTA...

And I haven't played DOTA for so damn long... ever since he came back. Sianz.

No comments: