Hey everybody. It is 9.06am and I'm now at the Reading Room of our dear USP building. Needed to return a book by 9.00am and hence, this is somewhat of a motivation to get up early and do my term paper that I detest a lot, simply cos I haven't got a thesis.
Anyway, life has been pretty bothersome. My eye hurts cos there is an indignant pimple growing on the eyelid. My arm hurts cos I love to sleep on it and I'm feeling seh and sick.
I hope I can finish this this this this -argh- paper soon cos I also have a proposal due next monday and a test on wednesday. Plus some stupid ivle posting shit to do for German.
Victoria is stressed. Plus the eye hurts lots.
Wish I could commission. Out of the question. Look for a job. Hmz: Cheers is opening at YIH.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment