Watching Lord of The Rings now haha... No. 3... hahah the ghosts part just made me double up with laughter again.. I guess people do have to die in wars, no matter what. Hmz... Battle for Gondor.
Anyway, Russell called me this morning and then passed the phone to his friend, buddy Joshua... and talked abit...
He asked me what I am studying and I said Arts and Social sciences. Haha... he said Wow.. thats cheem. What exactly are you studying...
I said either Political science or Sociology. He said oh I see... Political science. I said Yeah and you will most probably ask what can i do in the future. He said yup and I replied Well I hope to become a Professor. He said You can also be doing Banking or economics..
I said yeah if I had that mindset. I would do that. But for me... I guess I want to help solve inequality...
=) He said that was noble.
I hope to do so. Really. Its not that I don't have the passion for econs.
But if I do that, I will be reinforcing the status quo.
AN idealist. But no one will believe me.
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
why is your comment here instead of on gera's blog?????
you drunk too? :P
Post a Comment