People seem to be cheering me up. Heehee thanks man!
Haha lets see... Junwen made his uber cool black rose for me and I put it into a bottle next to my bed... =) haha... he attached wires to this one so its pretty cool.
Next, Brig gave me a bag full of roses... yummy! If thats the word but yes, its got such a heavenly smell... can float to 7th heaven! Thanks Brig.
And lastly, to my bf in camp, he asked Brig to pass me a present which was a pink heart and ear phones! oooh.... lolx... I was surprised but I expected it lol... Paradox here... cos dear Russell told me he hoped I enjoy my surprise haha... Yes. He is a little blatant.. haha...
But then, the paradox lies in the word surprise itself... check out this link.
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/UnexpectedHangingParadox.html
I just had a lesson on Mathematical ideas ytd and we were discussing that. Lolx... plus think I'm too depressed/tired/void/etc etc so a bit hard to surprise! but thanks!
=)
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment