Sunday, January 15, 2006

Just...

I went out with Marilyn today. Yes, ACUTE wasn't a full atom when neutron didn't come. I guess it was my fault. I wanted to play LAN but Gera did not want to... but it was planned already. I think I should have just scraped it and ACUTE meet to do smth else...like study... =D but I apologise for being selfish to my mummy.

Anyway, today is Marilyn's last day to play DOTA. She is officially retiring and the thing we have achieved today is beating Kangrui in 3v1 random. When it came to auto-pick, I couldn't like win, cos first time I chose a strength hero. I wanted to feel what was so good about the um Rogue Knight. I have no idea whatsoever on how to use it... the ultimate wasn't very good for me I guess and due to it being like v1, he upped level pretty quickly. Dammit la... I should be more chionging but I can't really kill him..

Playing against him, Sze Han and Aileen meant instant ARGH!... Haha they were good man.. I kept panicking and couldn't control or shoot any Dagon. I think Russell might get exasperated but yeah, I need my bf to play DOTA... =(... okay that sounds silly... missing him...

I'm also very tired... argh. Haven't done my reading for Maths tmr.. if there is actually.. and no one is replying me.. argh.

Oh yeah... seeing couples makes me go green with envy. Did you know how many there were in a single MRT carriage alone? Not to mention one couple that were so lovey-dovey... they held on to each other. I got comfort from hugging a pole... Haha. I just wanted Russell at that moment...

1 comment:

Miffi said...

i'm here i'm here! new addy never tell me.. got to find out from my trackerrrr...